Sunday, December 27, 2009

I've been so busy


watching 30 Rock like it's my job. I'm on winter vacation, so to speak, and I've been very indulgent. How have I not seen this show before? It is honestly one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, ever. And Tina Fey has quickly become my hero. She is such a great writer, and her team of writers are truly gifted. She's smart, funny, liberal, creative, and generally great. The characters are such a fabulous mess, all of them.

So... if any one of my 4 followers or periodic drifters has been wondering why I've been so quiet, some of it is travel, some of it is holiday madness, and the rest of it is Tina Fey.

"I believe that the moon does not exist. I believe that vampires are the world's greatest golfers but their curse is they never get a chance to prove it. I believe that there are 31 letters in the white alphabet. Wait...what was the question?"

No comments:

Post a Comment